Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Coupon Adventures 6/23

Stopped by Harris Teeter this morning with my coupon binder to grab some freebies during Super Doubles. Harris Teeter is doubling all coupons up to $1.98 this week and a few deals can be found if you shop carefully. This is what I got...

Dawn Essentials Detergent
10 oz bottle of Heinz 57 sauce
15 ct box of Hefty gallon freezer bags
1 lb of organic beef
32 ct box of hefty trash bags
Package of Chinet cups
Box of Jimmy Dean Breakfast croissants
16oz of Daisy Sour Cream
Loaf of Sourdough Bread

Total before coupons: $32.34
Total after coupons: $8.41

I probably could have skipped the breakfast croissants and the heinz 57, but they are not regularly inexpensive, so I splurged a bit. I may go back and shop again this week and try to get a few more freebies, but only if I am going to be in the area.

I also stopped by Walgreens and picked up a tube of Aquafresh Advanced toothpaste. I paid $2.08 out of pocket and got back $3 in register rewards.

No comments: