Friday, June 25, 2010

Check out My Savings

There are plenty of sites available on the web to find coupons. Recently I stumbled across a site called Mysavings.com for printable coupons. One of the unique things about this site is that it not only has printables but also freebie offers. I saw several I had not seen before, which was refreshing as most seem to duplicate each other's efforts. Another difference is they have everyday people suggesting all the links. This site apparently pays people for the links and information they provide. This drives folks to find something new to submit, hence the variety of different offers. They pay in gift cards and from what I have read, have some great deals. I also read several testimonies of the tons of free items people have recieved and timely gift card payments as well. One thing I took note of was that the offers don't lead to piles of spam in your email box. Something I cannot stand. So if you are looking for a little side income, check this site out. If you just want the deals and coupons, hit the links above and start printing! :)

No comments: