Friday, January 17, 2014

Health Challenge


If you know me you know my struggle with thyroid and metabolic issues. I came down hard on those problems last year and with a more renewed focus this year. The results for weight loss have been slow at best but there are other parts to feeling great. You need to nourish your body from all angles and you need to commit to it for several weeks to see real results that make you want to continue. 

I am looking for 5 COMMITTED people who truly want to see results and are willing to take a 3-month health challenge with me... you can TRANSFORM the way you look and feel in 90 short days if you are committed to seeing results!
Do you think you could stick this simple program? 
Month 1: Cleanse
Using three special products that will give your body the support and nutrition it needs to detox efficiently.
Month 2: Lose
Increase fat burning and continue to detox with three great products.
Month 3: Tighten
Use wraps and skin products to firm and tighten the excess skin that is a result of your previous months' weight loss.

Its really that easy! If you're interested in learning more or getting started, email me now! candlerfoods at charter dot com or check out my It Works page: http://frugalhsmom.myitworks.com

No comments: