Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Great Deal at Dickies!

I just finished paying for an awesome deal and had to share.
I started by going to Ebates. If you don't have a membership with ebates, you can sign up through my referral link(below). It costs nothing to join and you use it as your starting point for shopping. I have used it to make phenomenal deals, particularly on big ticket items. The way ebates works is simple. They get a kickback from you shopping at a store they referred you to and they give part of that kickback to you via a rebate check once each quarter. Its simple to use and I love those checks coming in "rewarding" me for shopping online.

So anyway, back to the deal.
Go to ebates(sign up link here)
Search for "Dickies"
Click on the link for the store
Click on the "Clearance" link
Shop, fill your cart, go to check out.
Enter the code: HOT75 for an additional discount on the clearance items in your cart and FREE SHIPPING. I got this code from the blog Frugal Freelancer
Check out. You can pay with paypal or credit card.

I purchased a slub thermal hoodie and a slub thermal henley for back to school clothing. My total with tax was $10.88, SHIPPED!! Retail was $40!
And in a few weeks I will get my 3% back from ebates.
Shop now while there is plenty to choose from!

No comments: