Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Coupon Adventures 7/8

Harris Teeter
There were so great deals at Harris Teeter today

Crisco Oil is B1G1($2.19 each) and with the .55 coupon from the Sunday paper in June its less than $1.09 a bottle.

MC Grill mates are on sale B1G1($1.19 each) and with the .50 coupon from an insert back in may, they are .19 each

Ragu Organic spaghetti sauce is $1.99 a jar and with the .75 coupon from they are .49 a jar. I got these coupons online at The Coupon Clippers

HT split chicken breast is .77 a pound and I got to use a $2 off chicken wine tag I have been carrying around.

Daisy Sour Cream is $1 per 8oz container and with the .50 coupon they were free.

I also picked up some pictsweet frozen vegetables that were buy one get one, only $1.75 a bag for the family sized bags. I don't usually like to pay that much for frozen vegetables, but I am getting pretty low.

Overall, it was a good shop. I spent $23.04 and saved over $50.


Bi-Lo
Sargento shredded cheese is B1G1 and I had some .40 coupons left, so I got those for .60 each. I also picked up some red potatoes and organic bananas. I found loaves of sourdough bread for .99 each, so I purchased three of those. Its a brand I located in some deli's here locally that only have flour, water, salt and are sourdough based , so they have no yeast either. When I can't make bread, I like to pull these out of the freezer in a pinch. I got out of Bi-Lo under $10!

No comments: